Tuesday, September 5, 2017

IMG 7426 All Things End



I've been watching my Morning Glories grow from seedlings to mature thriving vines in bloom and now, inevitably, surrendering to death and rebirth through hundreds of seeds, many of which I am collecting, but also many falling to the ground to spawn new generations of plants below my balcony... The Circle of Life!

Donald Trump is an abomination. His 'election' a fluke, the death gasp of a mythic racist White America that never existed. The reign of WASPs is coming to an end, their overthrow leading to the diverse, inclusive, more just, and no longer White-dominated One World of Tomorrow.

See "My Paternal Grandfather Called Them White People" - 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp92rvsan71fv2g/My%20Paternal%20Grandfather%20Called%20Them%20%E2%80%9CWhite%20People%E2%80%9D%20v-1.25.pdf?dl=0


No comments:

Post a Comment